Friday, August 30, 2013

Freetime Project

I haven't blogged in awhile, I have a few ideas of posts I want to do (including finishing up another post about the second half of our roadtrip), but this past month I have been spending a TON of time organizing all our photos from 2008 up until now in hopes of making a Shutterfly photobook (as I mentioned in the previous post)...it's been quite a task!!

Before Daniel and I got married we got a coupon for a free Shutterfly book, so I made one with pictures up through our engagement pictures.  Selah LOOOOVES looking through this book, and since we just celebrated our 5th anniversary, I thought it would be a good time to make another book, documenting the past five years...uhhh, no.  Five years equals 1088 pictures (and that's AFTER sorting through and picking my favorites!) so I quickly realized I'd have to break it down a bit.  So, last night I finally finished the first (well, technically second) book from the years 2008-2010. 

Take a look! :) 





Photo Book Tip: Create an adventurous travel photo album at Shutterfly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment