Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

So, it's been quite awhile since I've posted anything, but I wanted to write a quick update on this special Mother's Day! 

First of all, we celebrated x3 today because...

We're expecting!!!!

Baby T #3 is due mid-October, my first fall baby! We're feeling extra crazy this time around and have decided to not find out the gender until D day! Really, I should say, Daniel is feeling extra crazy, because this is all his idea, but I'm on board because I'm totally prepared for either (benefits of having one of each), I like to be prepared, I freak out if I don't feel prepared, very, very important.  The surprise should be fun, and so far, the waiting and not-knowing hasn't been too torturous, but our 20 week sono is coming up soon, and that will be the real test of my willpower...I'll keep you updated! 

The second reason it's a special Mom's Day is because my mom is in town and we are actually celebrating together, been a few years since that has happened!! My sweet, dear grandpa is here also and I'm so excited to have them here with us this weekend! Very special indeed! 

And lastly, I write, to wish all you hard working mamas out there doing there very darndest to nurture and love on and care for little ones and grown ones alike a Happy Mother's Day, and hoping you feel appreciated and loved every day out of the year, not just one Sunday in May...if not, take a Mirror Moment, stand and look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're amazing, beautiful, incredible, and all things wonderful because you are, and God thinks you are, and really, that's all that matters!  

Now this girl knows how to have a Mirror Moment! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment