Thursday, May 22, 2014

Another Project Done

I always feel so accomplished after finishing one of these bad boys, because it takes me FOREVER to pick the perfect pictures, perfect background, perfect text/font... I drive myself crazy looking at every single detail way longer than necessary when in actuality I'm sure the item I chose the first time was just as fine as the twentieth item I switched it to...but here it is :) DONE! It sure is fun looking back on all these memories we shared together as a family... especially because Selah is the same age in these photos as Owen is right now...bizarre! It's sometimes hard to remember Selah was ever that little, also weird to realize Owen will one day not be this little...how did I get Selah {mostly} successfully to her current age, HOW will I get Owen there?? I guess time does it for me, but still...weird!!    



Shutterfly offers exclusive layouts and designs so you can make your book just the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment